Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2010(星秀大赛-复赛)

hehe!

me , wey jie n la bi......!!!

thanks for two of u cum to support me!

haha!

and jan yue ,miyoko n miyoko's parents..

n wey jie's parents, n miyoko's brother n sister

and many many....

and esther n....

aiyor so many...haha!!!

her name is qian hui.

my cousin luu....

leng lerh!?haha

she oso gt take part in singing competition orh!

so brave!evrybody clap for her ba!!!

hahaha!!!

competition start!

tis three leng zai is our judge!

leng zai arh!!!!(pengsan!)

haha

the middle wan wey jie like like orh!

hehe



the first white mouse(my brother)!

so LC!!!beh tahan!!!!!

haha

so unlucky he gt in to the final round!

haiz...


the second! kah jun's sister...

she did a excellent performance!

haha...

ofcoz she gt in final round too!

congratulation orh!haha


the last one...me lo...

haha...

after sing the judge say me when im sing thy vry enjoy!

yes!im win! haha

final round belong to me too..

wahaha...

gt one security so gud...

he say excellent whn im was finish my sang...

wahaha...

tq!!tq!!



FINAL ROUND !GAMBATEH!


WE THREE WILL KILL U ALL!!!!


HAHAHA!!!!









No comments: