Friday, May 15, 2009


after skul i feel so tired...bcoz at skul im was too high...haha..crazy with my fren....today is my most crazy day...my class d "two boys" crazy with me oso...haha...no nid study le lo....
wan exam adi le...oso wan to play play play...at ict, the malay boy so sampat...they ask d indian boy beside him to "steam"
if no wan to beat him ...haha...so kelian...bt we all laugh loudly....at science lab..d" two boy" sit beside me n kacao me all d time...so fan ah !!!!n the "one boy" always call me "noob haii" i really feel so angry n funny lo...dunno wan scoled him or laugh with him together...finally i oso laugh with him together...haha...im at science lab oso hav a nice time..although gt d "two boys"..bt coz of them juz hav a fun day...haha...really a nice day haha...bt wanna start study le... All my fren listen...exam is coming soon... "gambateh! " together ooo....

No comments: